Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Big Wind River on Burris-Lenore Road (BIA 032)
- Fremont County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 140.1 ft.
Total length: 279.5 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.35344, -109.18863 (decimal degrees)
43°21'12" N, 109°11'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/646793/4801658 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory number
- BH 35744 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2012)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
View more at BridgeReports.com