Medicine Bow River Bridge
Single-span, steel pin-connected, 8-panel Pratt through truss
top chords: two channels w/ cover plates and lacing; bottom chords: paired rectangular eyebars; verticals: two channels w/ lacing; diagonals: paired rectangular eyebars; struts: angle; lateral and sway bracing: round bars; angle guardrails. - http://npgallery.nps.gov/pdfhost/docs/NRHP/Text/64000970.pdf
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Medicine Bow River on County Road 291
- Carbon County, Wyoming
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1911; replaced 1983
- - Charles G. Sheely of Denver, Colorado
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 152.0 ft.
Total length: 178.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.00993, -106.51346 (decimal degrees)
42°00'36" N, 106°30'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/374677/4651987 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- T E Ranch
- Inventory numer
- BH 73264 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 20, 2016: Added by Dave King
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com