Sage Creek Bridge
Looking North East
Photo taken by John Bernhisel in March 2016
BH Photo #416045
The county has piled dirt on both sides of the bridge to keep cars from going over, but kids on bikes and motorcycles have been using the bridge.
- Steel stringer bridge over Sage Creek on County Road R3c
- Deaver, Big Horn County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Future prospects
- When the highway was moved this bridge was abandoned in place. It is really pretty unsafe.
- Built 1955
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 44.0 ft.
Total length: 120.1 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Also called
- Abandoned Highway Bridge.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.88584, -108.55499 (decimal degrees)
44°53'09" N, 108°33'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/693086/4973177 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- WY EKD (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 79979 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 92.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 9, 2018: Added by John Bernhisel
- John Bernhisel - Johnmbernhisel [at] gmail [dot] com