Sage Creek Railroad Bridge
you can see cracks in the concrete in this photo. Some of the metal braces on the sides have fallen.
Photo taken by John Bernhisel
BH Photo #351617
About a 1/2 mile walk from the nearest road.
- Bridge over Sage Creek on BBSF Railroad Bridge
- Big Horn County, Wyoming
- Railroad Traffic only
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
Length of largest span: 37.1 ft.
Total length: 100.1 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Also called
- Sage Creek Train Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.86347, -108.46898 (decimal degrees)
44°51'48" N, 108°28'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/699956/4970900 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- WY CJW (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 71826 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 6, 2020: New photo from John Bernhisel
- November 10, 2019: New photos from John Bernhisel
- May 7, 2018: New photos from John Bernhisel
- April 15, 2016: Added by John Bernhisel
- John Bernhisel - Johnmbernhisel [at] gmail [dot] com