Sage Creek Railroad Bridge
you can see cracks in the concrete in this photo. Some of the metal braces on the sides have fallen.
Photo taken by John Bernhisel
BH Photo #351617
About a 1/2 mile walk from the nearest road.
- Bridge over Sage Creek on BBSF Railroad Bridge
- Big Horn County, Wyoming
- Railroad Traffic only
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
Length of largest span: 37.1 ft.
Total length: 100.1 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Also called
- Sage Creek Train Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.86347, -108.46898 (decimal degrees)
44°51'48" N, 108°28'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/699956/4970900 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- WY CJW (Wyoming bridge identifier)
BH 71826 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2013)
- Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 86.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- April 15, 2016: Added by John Bernhisel
- John Bernhisel - Johnmbernhisel [at] gmail [dot] com