BNSF - Big Horn River Bridge
Photo taken by John Bernhisel in March 2018
BH Photo #418919
Crossing of the Big Horn river. Small island sits in the middle of the river.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Big Horn River on BNSF Railway
- Big Horn County, Wyoming
- Open to traffic
- Built 1911
- - Pennsylvania Steel Co. of Steelton, Pennsylvania
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Burlington Northern Railroad (BN)
- Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 133.0 ft.
Total length: 324.0 ft.
- Also called
- Big Horn Railroad Bridge near Manderson
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.27458, -107.97887 (decimal degrees)
44°16'28" N, 107°58'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/262273/4906686 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 57973 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 16, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: added information
- March 5, 2018: Updated by J.P.: added builder based on plaque.
- March 3, 2018: New photos from John Bernhisel
- September 12, 2013: Updated by J.P.: Added categories "Railroad", "Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway"
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- John Bernhisel - Johnmbernhisel [at] gmail [dot] com
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com