Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Mill Race Run Elk River on CR 26
- Webster County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.50500, -80.33000 (decimal degrees)
38°30'18" N, 80°19'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/558418/4262060 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 35657 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 71.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)