Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Beech Fork on CR 26
- Wayne County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1916
Length of largest span: 53.2 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.23113, -82.31334 (decimal degrees)
38°13'52" N, 82°18'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/385052/4232275 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 35633 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 46.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)