Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Buffalo Creek on CR 7/1
- Wayne County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1945
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 37.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.34000, -82.52333 (decimal degrees)
38°20'24" N, 82°31'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/366871/4244637 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 35634 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 45.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)