Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Hustead Fork on CR 2
- Taylor County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1911
Span length: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.37500, -80.16167 (decimal degrees)
39°22'30" N, 80°09'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/572208/4358727 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Fairmont West
- Inventory number
- BH 35593 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 68.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)