Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Lick Fork on US 119
- Roane County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1918
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 26.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.77833, -81.36167 (decimal degrees)
38°46'42" N, 81°21'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/468585/4292240 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 35561 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 73.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)