Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Right Fork Spring Creek on US 119
- Roane County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.74833, -81.37333 (decimal degrees)
38°44'54" N, 81°22'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/467558/4288915 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 35574 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 41.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)