Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Henry Fork West Fork Little Kanawha River on CR 50
- Roane County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1923
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 86.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.75333, -81.22167 (decimal degrees)
38°45'12" N, 81°13'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/480738/4289427 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 35555 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 69.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)