Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Pocatalico River on CR 34/1
- Roane County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 107.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.63585, -81.40657 (decimal degrees)
38°38'09" N, 81°24'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/464614/4276446 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 35570 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 41.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)