Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Big Creek on CR 34
- Roane County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1901
Span length: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.63833, -81.42833 (decimal degrees)
38°38'18" N, 81°25'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/462721/4276730 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 35550 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 53.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)