Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Big Sandy Creek on CR 29/1
- Roane County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928
Span length: 83.0 ft.
Total length: 83.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.57833, -81.20833 (decimal degrees)
38°34'42" N, 81°12'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/481853/4270006 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 35551 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2010)
- Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 50.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)