Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Spring Creek on CR 9
- Roane County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
Length of largest span: 55.1 ft.
Total length: 108.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.83500, -81.34500 (decimal degrees)
38°50'06" N, 81°20'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/470056/4298523 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 35579 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2004)
- Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 20.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2001)