Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Jones Run on US 219
- Randolph County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1917
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 35.1 ft.
Deck width: 28.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.78167, -79.91167 (decimal degrees)
38°46'54" N, 79°54'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/594530/4293110 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Beverly West
- Inventory number
- BH 35501 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2009)
- Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 20.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)