Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Hamilton Run on US 219/WV 55
- Randolph County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1917
Span length: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.63167, -80.02333 (decimal degrees)
38°37'54" N, 80°01'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/585008/4276355 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 35499 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2012)
- Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 24.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)