Photo taken by Johnnaston Kimble in June 2010
BH Photo #167312
Inspection (as of 06/22/2010
- Through truss bridge over Middle Fork River on CR 20
- Randolph County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1909
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 103.0 ft.
Total length: 106.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.5 ft.
- Also called
- Middle Fork River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.86997, -80.08478 (decimal degrees)
38°52'12" N, 80°05'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/579395/4302745 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 35507 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 15 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- Johnnaston Kimble - CFOCUSONTHIS [at] AOL [dot] COM