Sullivan Road Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in July 2016
BH Photo #359515
Built to carry Sullivan Road over the new I-77 NB lanes, this bridge has distinctive angled piers.
- Steel rigid frame bridge over I-77 NB/West Virginia Turnpike on County Route 25
- Raleigh County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1985
- Steel rigid frame
Length of largest span: 339.9 ft.
Total length: 344.2 ft.
Deck width: 38.7 ft.
- Also called
- County Route 25 Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.72416, -81.18290 (decimal degrees)
37°43'27" N, 81°10'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/483881/4175226 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Crab Orchard
- Inventory number
- BH 58044 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- July 27, 2016: New photo from Royce and Bobette Haley
- September 17, 2013: Added by Michael Miller
- Michael Miller - michael_a_miller [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com