Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Little Buffalo Creek on WV 62
- Putnam County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 2000
Length of largest span: 37.1 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 39.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.56508, -81.96872 (decimal degrees)
38°33'54" N, 81°58'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/415604/4268959 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 35491 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2011)
- Sufficiency rating: 99.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)