Old Clifton Mills Road Bridge
Serves 2 houses on a dead-end road
- Through truss bridge over Big Sandy Creek on CR 8/4
- Preston County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1884 by the Wrought Iron Bridge Co.
- - Wrought Iron Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio
- Pin-connected Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 102.0 ft.
Total length: 103.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.2 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.8 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.67292, -79.62556 (decimal degrees)
39°40'23" N, 79°37'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/617881/4392358 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bruceton Mills
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 35465 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 5.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 19, 2011: New photos from Brian McKee
- January 10, 2011: New photos from James Baughn