Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over West Fork Greenbrier River on CR 250/13
- Durbin, Pocahontas County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1907
- Through truss, apparently reinforced with extra stringers and supports
Length of largest span: 64.0 ft.
Total length: 168.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.55011, -79.83160 (decimal degrees)
38°33'00" N, 79°49'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/601813/4267501 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 49979 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 15.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)