Abandoned Wheeling Creek Railroad Bridges
There are four bridges in total.
- Abandoned deck plate girder bridge over Wheeling Creek on railroad
- Wheeling, Ohio County, West Virginia
- Deck plate girder
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.06376, -80.72465 (decimal degrees)
40°03'50" N, 80°43'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/523482/4434870 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 51919 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 9, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- May 17, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Rail-to-trail" As one of the bridges is used for a river side trail now
- March 31, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Skewed"
- Luke Harden - lukemh9 [at] gmail [dot] com