Gauley River Bridge
Deck Truss bridge carrying US 19 NB across the Gauley River/Summersville Lake
- Deck truss bridge over Gauley River/Summersville Lake on US 19 NB
- Summersville, Nicholas County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1994
- Deck truss, although NBI lists it as a steel stringer.
Length of largest span: 400.0 ft.
Total length: 1,485.3 ft.
Deck width: 32.2 ft.
- Also called
- Summersville Reservoir Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.24057, -80.85413 (decimal degrees)
38°14'26" N, 80°51'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/512765/4232517 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Mount Nebo
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 58310 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 93 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 7, 2013: Added by Michael Miller