Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Sleepy Creek on WV 9 F
- Morgan County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900
Length of largest span: 66.9 ft.
Total length: 140.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.63833, -78.11833 (decimal degrees)
39°38'18" N, 78°07'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/747290/4391585 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Cherry Run
- Inventory number
- BH 35428 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 41.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)