Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Metal arch bridge over Back Creek on CR 23/5
- Monroe County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1977
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 35.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.53720, -80.65410 (decimal degrees)
37°32'14" N, 80°39'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/530559/4154524 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 35415 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2013)
- Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 81.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)