Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck truss bridge over Monongahela River on I-79
- Monongalia County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1971; rehabilitated 2004
- Cantilevered Warren deck truss
Length of largest span: 480.0 ft.
Total length: 1,549.0 ft.
Deck width: 89.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.58667, -79.98000 (decimal degrees)
39°35'12" N, 79°58'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/587590/4382379 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Morgantown South
- Inventory number
- BH 42970 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 83.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)