Bypassed in 2013, preserved for pedestrian use
- Through truss bridge over Patterson Creek on CR 16
- Mineral County, West Virginia
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1891
- - Wrought Iron Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio
- Pinned Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 160.1 ft.
Total length: 164.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 9.2 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Patterson Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.39201, -78.85278 (decimal degrees)
39°23'31" N, 78°51'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/684909/4362479 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory number
- BH 35390 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2013)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 4, 2015: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added builder and truss type
- February 6, 2012: Updated by Nathan Holth: This bridge is to be bypassed and preserved for pedestrians!