Ingleside Road Norfolk Southern Railway Bridge No. 4
Looking North-South track
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in June 2017
Dimensions are estimates. Original abutments appear to be 1922, possibly raised in 1930, one span dated 1947.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Ingleside Rd;East River on NSRR
- Mercer County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922
- - Mt. Vernon Bridge Co. of Mt. Vernon, Ohio
- - Norfolk & Western Railway (N&W)
- Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 50.0 ft.
Total length: 92.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.31230, -81.02840 (decimal degrees)
37°18'44" N, 81°01'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/497483/4129517 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 77669 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 8, 2017: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com