Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Fink Creek on CR 11
- Lewis County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.06500, -80.69833 (decimal degrees)
39°03'54" N, 80°41'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/526097/4324033 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 35246 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 79.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)