Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Upton Creek on CR 60/5 in South Charleston
- Kanawha County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1917
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 65.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.35667, -81.75333 (decimal degrees)
38°21'24" N, 81°45'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/434180/4245657 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Alum Creek
- Inventory number
- BH 35244 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2010)
- Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 34.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)