Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Kanawha Twomile Creek on CR 21/24 in Charleston
- Charleston, Kanawha County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 65.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.40667, -81.66167 (decimal degrees)
38°24'24" N, 81°39'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/442229/4251144 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 35238 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 40.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)