Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Alum Creek on CR 11
- Kanawha County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.27833, -81.76833 (decimal degrees)
38°16'42" N, 81°46'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/432797/4236976 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Alum Creek
- Inventory number
- BH 35226 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 33.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)