Camden Street Bridge
BH Photo #444637
The 1993 bridge has been removed and is being replaced by a new, two-span, truss bridge. The existing piers and abutments will remain. Scheduled to open in May 2019.
- Lost Pony truss bridge over West Fork River on Camden Street
- Clarksburg, Harrison County, West Virginia
- Being replaced by a new truss bridge
- Built 1993
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 96.5 ft.
Total length: 198.2 ft.
Deck width: 18.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.27060, -80.35550 (decimal degrees)
39°16'14" N, 80°21'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/555595/4347003 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 84669 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 38.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 14, 2019: New photo from Andy Peters
- Andy Peters - anpete1971 [at] gmail [dot] com
- WV News - Camden St. Bridge in Clarksburg, WV, replacement expected to be finished by end of May