Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Hackers Creek on US 19
- Harrison County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
Span length: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.14500, -80.43000 (decimal degrees)
39°08'42" N, 80°25'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/549256/4333022 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- West Milford
- Inventory number
- BH 35157 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2010)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 66.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)