Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Anthony Creek on CR 16
- Greenbrier County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1917
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 165.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.92167, -80.22500 (decimal degrees)
37°55'18" N, 80°13'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/568115/4197407 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 35111 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 43.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)