Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Suspension bridge over Big Run
- Gilmer County, West Virginia
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1950
- Wire suspension
Span length: 104.0 ft.
Total length: 104.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.04500, -80.77000 (decimal degrees)
39°02'42" N, 80°46'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/519903/4321795 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 35091 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)