Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Suspension bridge over Fink Creek
- Gilmer County, West Virginia
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1970
- Wire suspension
Span length: 103.0 ft.
Total length: 103.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.03333, -80.74000 (decimal degrees)
39°01'60" N, 80°44'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/522503/4320507 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1997)
- Inventory number
- BH 35095 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 1998)
- View more at BridgeReports.com