Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Dunloup Creek on CR 25
- Fayette County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1917
Length of largest span: 61.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.92667, -81.11667 (decimal degrees)
37°55'36" N, 81°07'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/489746/4197685 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 35071 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 39.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)