Brooke County

Buffalo Creek Bridge   [Map]
Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Buffalo Creek on Road
Replaced by a new bridge
Built 1876
Colliers Road Bridge   [Map]
Concrete arch bridge over Harmon Creek on CR 1/3 in Weirton
Open to traffic on a dead-end road
Built 1912, probably by the Luten Bridge Co.
Council Road Bridge   [Map · Street View]
Concrete arch bridge over Buffalo Creek on CR 32/3
Open to traffic
Built 1913, probably by the Luten Bridge Co.
Fort Steuben Bridge   [Map · Street View]
Lost suspension bridge over the Ohio River on OH 822 between Steubenville and Weirton
Demolished
Built 1928 by the Dravo Contracting Co.; rehabilitated 1972; closed 2008. Imploded Feb. 21, 2012.
Halls Road Bridge   [Map]
Concrete arch bridge over Harmon Creek on CR 1/7 in Weirton
Open to traffic
Built 1912 by the Luten Bridge Co.
Market Street Bridge   [Map · Street View]
Suspension bridge over the Ohio River on WV 2 Spur (Market Street) in Steubenville
Open to traffic
Built 1905 by the Ohio Steel Erection Company; rehabilitated 1981 and 2011
New Steubenville Bridge   [Map · Street View]
Cable-stayed bridge over the Ohio River on US 22 between Steubenville and Weirton in Steubenville
Open to traffic
Built 1990
NS - Cross Creek Bridge   [Map · Street View]
Pony truss bridge over Cross Creek on Norfolk Southern Railway
Open to traffic
NS - Ohio River Bridge (Steubenville, North)   [Map · Street View]
Through truss bridge over Ohio River on Norfolk Southern Railway in Steubenville
Open to traffic
Built in 1936 replacing an 1865 bridge
NS - Ohio River Bridge (Steubenville, South)   [Map · Street View]
Through truss bridge over Ohio River on Norfolk Southern Railway
Open to traffic
Pierce Run Bridge   [Map]
Concrete arch bridge over Pierce Run on CR 20
Open to traffic
Built 1914
Sugarcamp Run WV 67 Bridge   [Map · Street View]
Pony truss bridge over Sugar Run on WV 67
Open to traffic
Built ca. 1935
WE - Ohio River Bridge   [Map · Street View]
Through truss bridge over Ohio River and WV 2 on Wheeling and Erie Railway Company
Open to traffic
Built 1904