Laurel Creek Bridge
Photo taken by David Case in May 2018
BH Photo #428898
This was a former B&O track.
- Girder bridge over Laurel Creek on County Route 12/8
- Barbour County, West Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940; rehabilitated 1971
- - Baltimore & Ohio Railroad (B&O; BO)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 70.2 ft.
Total length: 149.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.20955, -79.97767 (decimal degrees)
39°12'34" N, 79°58'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/588264/4340528 (zone/easting/northing)
- 1260 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 81710 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 29, 2018: Updated by Clark Vance: Added railroad name
- May 29, 2018: Added by David Case