Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Crystal River on CTH E (Berlin Street) in Waupaca
- Waupaca County, Wisconsin
- Open to traffic
- Built 1906
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 28.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.34361, -89.08083 (decimal degrees)
44°20'37" N, 89°04'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/334135/4912143 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 34965 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 26.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)