Wild Rivers Trail - Namekagon River Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in June 2013
BH Photo #257758
Formerly an 1890s deck truss, truss replaced in Ca. 1960
- Deck plate girder bridge over Namekagon River & US63 on Wild RIvers Trail (former C&NW Ry)
- Washburn County, Wisconsin
- Open to pedestrians ATV & Snowmobile only
- Built 1927
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 150.9 ft.
- Also called
- CNW - Namekagon River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.90512, -91.81811 (decimal degrees)
45°54'18" N, 91°49'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/591672/5084184 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 56861 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 20, 2014: New photos from John Marvig
- June 30, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Open to ATVs", "Open to Snowmobiles"
- June 30, 2013: Updated by Steve Conro: Added categories "Chicago & North Western Railway", "Rail-to-trail"