Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over North Fork Bad Axe River on Upper Newton River
- Vernon County, Wisconsin
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 83.3 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.59028, -91.04333 (decimal degrees)
43°35'25" N, 91°02'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/657951/4828227 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 34841 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2016)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)