Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over Branch Beaver Creek on 100th Avenue
- St. Croix County, Wisconsin
- Open to traffic
- Built 1975
- Steel arch
Span length: 24.6 ft.
Total length: 24.6 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.00194, -92.18444 (decimal degrees)
45°00'07" N, 92°11'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/564276/4983489 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Glenwood City
- Inventory number
- BH 34723 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2014)
- Sufficiency rating: 78.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)