Sheboygan River Bridge
This bridge has concrete post railings with three horizontal rectangular beams passing through them. While typical for their era, these railing types are very difficult to find today, especially unaltered like these are. There was too much snow to get pics.
- Concrete T-beam bridge over Sheboygan River on Lrd Alpine Road
- Sheboygan County, Wisconsin
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Tee beam
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 97.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.75639, -87.87167 (decimal degrees)
43°45'23" N, 87°52'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/429829/4845185 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Howards Grove
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 60135 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 11, 2016: Updated by Matt Lohry: Corrected bridge type--this is a concrete T-beam bridge.
- March 6, 2014: Added by Matt Lohry