Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Metal arch bridge over Kenyon Creek on Dantzman Road
- Sawyer County, Wisconsin
- Open to traffic
- Built 1986
- Steel arch
Span length: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 28.9 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.71139, -91.15333 (decimal degrees)
45°42'41" N, 91°09'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 34937 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 97 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com