© Wisconsin Department of Transportation
BH Photo #272451
A very unique span that should have been preserved. Unfortunately, with it being in Wisconsin that didn't happen.
- Lost Pennsylvania deck truss bridge over Dells Creek on Road
- Lake Delton, Sauk County, Wisconsin
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1908, damaged by fire 1957, Replaced 1986
- - Wisconsin Bridge & Iron Works of Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Pennsylvania deck truss
Length of largest span: 174.0 ft.
Total length: 177.5 ft.
Deck width: 17.0 ft.
- Also called
- Timme Mill Bridge
Mirror Lake Bridge
WI Bridge P-56-702
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.58449, -89.79673 (decimal degrees)
43°35'04" N, 89°47'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/274211/4829525 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Wisconsin Dells South
- Inventory number
- BH 58952 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 19, 2019: New photo from Dana and Kay Klein
- February 21, 2018: New photo from Chester Gehman
- December 26, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added builder
- December 7, 2013: Added by Luke Harden