WSOR - Baraboo River Bridge #5
Date is assumed based on time period when the line was double tracked.
- Warren deck truss bridge over Baraboo River on Wisconsin & Southern Railroad
- Rock Springs, Sauk County, Wisconsin
- Open to traffic
- Built 1896
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Wisconsin & Southern Railroad (WSOR)
- Warren deck truss
Length of largest span: 123.0 ft.
Total length: 200.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.48759, -89.91557 (decimal degrees)
43°29'15" N, 89°54'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/264238/4819092 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 66900 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 27, 2016: Updated by John Marvig: Added information
- December 23, 2015: New photo from Charles Kuehn
- April 4, 2015: Updated by Luke: Added image
- April 4, 2015: Added by John Marvig
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Charles Kuehn